Sunday, December 14, 2008

Match.com - Mega-Site With Hundreds of Thousands of BBW's and A 6-Month Guarantee

Unless you don't watch television at all, you've probably seen one of the many different Match.com commercials on TV lately. While I obviously recommend you join one of our featured BBW-specific dating sites, it's probably not a bad idea to join a few of the behemoth dating sites out there like eHarmony and Match.

The reason I'm recommending Match today is because of an offer that came across my desk today. For a limited time, you can get 20% off a membership at Match.

I don't know about you, but times are tough economically for me, so any little discount helps. And, this isn't just any little discount. This is 20% off! That's a pretty big discount. Another reason why I think Match is a good site to join is because of their 6-month guarantee - If you don't find someone special in 6 months, they'll give you 6 more months for FREE! That's pretty cool. To take advantage of the 20% discount, please use this link to access the site.

Good luck and happy holidays!

Click here to sign up to be notified via email when a new post has been added to the site.

No comments: